Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Wish

I will run until they shut me
I will fly until they put me down
I will swim until they sink me
I will sing until they cut my throat
I will touch until they tear off my skin
I will smell until they cut off my nose
I will taste untill they pull out my toungle
I will love, until ... you know
I will play a big and risky game but will not pick up a spoon from the floor
When my best intents are ridiculed and misinterpreted on the wrong side
And my sweet dreams are trashed in mockery
When the whole world does pass by my pain without even being noticed
Oh Lord, I have only one wish
Give me enough air on my lungs
To spit into their fat, ugly, self-enjoing faces:
"Fuck you, silly deck of cards"
"Fuck you, insane and cruel world. I will go my way"

No comments:

Post a Comment